- Millions of articles from 49 London, national and regional newspaper (1800 - 1900) titles.
- Over two million pages - all fully text searchable with keywords in context visible in the results list.
- 1000's of illustrations, maps, tables and photographs.
- A 24-hour pass for £6.99 that provides you access to 100 articles over that period.
- A 7-day pass for £9.99 that provides you access to 200 articles over that period.
It is pretty obvious that British English spells digitized with an "s." Also, it appears that £6.99 is about $11.18 U.S. dollars, so £9.99 is about $15.97. It seems that you would need a reasonably focused research goal to support that kind of cost. This is especially true, for me, since I can look at 100 articles in a matter of an hour or so, especially if I am getting a lot of negative results.