As listed on their Website, here are some of the resources available at the Center:
- 125 computers and 16 film/fiche readers
- Free access to Internet web sites, Including FamilySearch.org, Ancestry, Footnote, HeritageQuest, New England Historical Genealogists Society, World Vital Records, Godfrey Memorial Library and many other sites.
- Pedigree Resource File CD's
- Over 700 Commercial CD's with genealogical research data.
- Over 17,000 Books. See newly acquired books and publications.
- Over 126,000 rolls of microfilm and 52,000 microfiche. Additional films and fiche may be rented from the Salt Lake Library.
- Copiers and printers are available.
- Genealogy forms, research outlines, word lists, etc., available at cost in our Copy Room.
- Free Classes and Workshops --- Over 113 classes and workshops each month.
- Research Specialty Committees at the Regional Family History Center.
- Workshops -- with 28 computers at the Family History Training Center, 464 E. 1st Avenue for hands-on-training.
On a busy day at the Center, there can be more than a hundred people busy at microfilm readers or computers.