Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Answer on Beta Test for FamilySearch.org

The Beta.FamilySearch.org website is continually in development. I recently asked a question about an E-mail announcement of a new beta test linked to a survey. I found out from a response to my post, that the intent of the letter was to encourage a wider participation in the beta test. It was not intended to limit anyone from participating. Apparently, it was supposed to be sent to potentially new beta testers and I was already in the list, hence the confusion.

The beta test has yet to start, so all of the prior beta testers will be notified along with any new ones recruited with the E-mail. So FamilySearch is still looking for additional beta testers. So much for speculation. You would think after all these years I would learn that speculation was not very reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment