Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, March 29, 2013

RootsMagic Responds Quickly -- Family Tree Bug Fix

Almost immediately after my post concerning the new RootsMagic.com progam connecting to FamilySearch.org's Family Tree program, I got an email from Bruce Buzbee telling me that the problem I pointed out had been fixed. I downloaded the update and the problem was gone. Hooray for RootsMagic. I wish all of the software companies were and could be this responsive. Here is the same screenshot I had before, but this time without the problem of showing the wrong person as the second wife:


Again, you will have to click on the image to see the details.

This is a milestone in progress of FamilySearch Family Tree. Many of the users of RootsMagic have been waiting for the implementation of the connection between the two programs. It is great to see some progress in this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment