Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, February 7, 2015

About My #RootsTech Week

You might be aware that I have three active blogs. The other two are:

In the upcoming #RootsTech Conference I will be posting to all three blogs. I will also be using my iPhone as a camera and posting a lot of #RootsTech photos with my usual commentary. I posted my week's schedule on my Rejoice, and be exceeding glad... blog. Here is the link if you would like to know where to find me during the week. 

The Salt Palace is a very big place and there are two conferences going on at the same time. There are likely to be a lot of people, especially on Saturday for the free Family Discovery Day. If you need to meet with me for any reason, send me an email, Facebook message, Google+ message or whatever and let me know where to be and when. Looking forward to a busy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment