Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Looking Forward to the Innovators Summit

February 10, 2015 will be the Innovators Summit at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah. My wife and I decided to try traveling from Provo to Salt Lake each day on the train. Utah has a very useful train/light rail and bus system all along what is called the Wasatch Front. I will be reporting what I see, hear and my impressions of both.

The weather here is Provo is warm and sunny and predicted to remain the same through the weekend. We are ready to get going and see more people and talk to them. I have had an interesting time on Tuesday at BYU talking to the developers and learning about developments in FamilySearch and all the new apps coming down the pike. See you all tomorrow and the following days.

Most of my posts will likely be here on Genealogy's Star. I will post, if possible, on my other blogs including Rejoice, and be exceeding glad... but there may be a short hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment