Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Shotbox - High Quality Photo Setup for Preserving Documents and Artifacts

One of the innovative products that caught my eye at RootsTech was the light box made by Shotbox.me. Of course, since I have scanned and photographed perhaps a 200,000 or so documents and photos, I am interested in speed and quality. If you have looked at a product add and wondered how they got the flat light effect with no shadows, you have been seeing the results of a light box. I have considered making one myself, but have had a difficult time eliminating shadows and bright spots. Here is a video showing how it works:



 The product will not be shipping until June, so I will not be able to demonstrate my own photos until it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment