The popular and time-honored program, Ancestral Quest, now has a Mac version ready to purchase and download. You can also download the free version of the program with some limited features. Here are a list of the features of Ancestral Quest 14 from the website:
- Create your Family Tree!
- Take Ancestral Quest with you on your flash or other removable drive using AQ2Go!
- Document your Sources with CitePro™ Technology
- Create enjoyable Multimedia Scrapbooks
- Research your family on the Internet
- Share your family on the Web
- Create a variety of elegant, functional Charts and Reports
- Publish a Family Book complete with Table of Contents and Index
- Search, Filter and Focus your data using FilterPro™ Technology
- Record unlimited events for each individual and marriage
- Collaborate with others using AQ's exclusive NetFam™ capability
- Compare and Merge Databases
- Organize your research with the Research Manager and Log
- Examine Relationships
- Translate the AQ program screens and report headings into any language
- Ancestral Quest comes with the work “Line Upon Line - A Beginner's Guide to Genealogy” by Margery Bell to get you up and running with your genealogy immediately.
For a more complete explanation of the features and to download either the Windows version or the Mac version, go to Ancquest.com.