Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, March 18, 2016

4 - 1 hour webinars in one day

As I have mentioned in some of my recent posts, I am working more at recording webinars and that is cutting into the time I have to write. Today was a classic example. I have four 1 hour webinars. That takes most of the day. The good news is that eventually three of them will be up on FamilyHistoryExpos.com and the other one will be uploaded to the BYU Family History Library YouTube Channel. Here are three relatively newly added videos from the YouTube Channel. Don't forget to subscribe.


Proven Ways to Find Your Immigrant Ancestors - James Tanner



Stories from the Past: Finding Kerlin's Well - James Tanner
Y DNA for Genealogists - Paul Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment