Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, March 25, 2016

BYU Family History Library hits the news


The Provo Daily Herald for Friday, March 11, 2016 ran this article on the Brigham Young University Family History Library and the series of webinars that are being posted online on the BYU Family History Library YouTube Channel. That article was followed up by one today, March 25, 2016 in the BYU Daily Universe, the on-campus newspaper.


This past week, we have posted 18 new videos to the BYU Family History Library Channel. We have had a few technical difficulties in uploading the videos but we are getting all of them straightened out.

You might want to take time to subscribe to the YouTube Channel so you get notification of the newly uploaded videos. As of the date of this post we have 1091 subscribers and over 50,000 views. The schedule for the upcoming webinars is posted on the BYU Family History Library Webpage where there is a link to the schedule of all the classes in the upper right hand corner. I currently have five more webinars scheduled in April, 2016. As I have noted on my other blog, because of the time I am spending doing webinars and my teaching schedule at the Library, I may not be as regular in my blog posting,

No comments:

Post a Comment