Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MyHeritage reunites 93 year old Holocaust survivor with her relatives

I have often told patrons at the Brigham Young University Family History Library and those attending my classes about the advantages of using's Smart Matches to contact family members. I just received a post from about a fantastic experience they had reuniting a 93 year old Holocaust survivor with her relatives. There is an extended account of this touching experience on the Jewish World. Here is the link to the entire story.,7340,L-4800207,00.html

You can also watch a video with an interview with Nata Gattegno and her reunion with her relatives.

I am always touched and impressed by the work that does to reunite families and highlight the importance of family relationships. This is highly commendable in an online resource as vast as

1 comment: