Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, May 19, 2017

MyHeritage introduces the Collection Catalog


One of the things that has been "missing," in a sense, from MyHeritage.com is the ability to easily search a catalog of all of the collections. That issue has been decisively put to rest with the new Collection Catalog introduced yesterday, May 18, 2017. I immediately appreciated the utility of the new feature because I frequently use similar features on other programs. Here is where I found the link to the new feature:


It is located in the pull-down menu under the Research tab. The list of collections is impressive with a well-developed filtering system.


I find this kind of list particularly useful when I am looking for records in a specific part of the world. This list lets me know the time period covered by the records and whether or not the website has the particular records I am looking for.

For more detailed information about the Collection Catalog, please see the blog post entitled, "New: Collection Catalog. "

No comments:

Post a Comment