Our mission: "To greatly increase the number of people actively involved in family history worldwide, and to make everyone's family history journey easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable"The Family History Guide is...
...a website that represents a best-in-class learning environment for family history. Its scope is broad, but its focus is narrow enough to help you achieve your goals, step by step. Whether you're brand new to family history or a seasoned researcher—or somewhere in between—The Family History Guide can be your difference maker.The Family History Guide Association does the following:
- Learning and Activities: Involve more people in family history activities and learning by sponsoring the website for The Family History Guide.
- Training: Promote family history training, from individuals to groups, by means of the training materials in The Family History Guide.
- Presentations: Enable representatives of The Family History Guide Association to present The Family History Guide at trade shows, conferences, family history fairs, etc.
- Publications: Publish the Explorer newsletter and any other items on behalf of the Association.
- Social Media: Promote The Family History Guide and the Association through social media.
- Webinars: Sponsor given by representatives of The Family History Guide, such as through Brigham Young University.
The entire organization is growing and developing due to the explosive popularity of The Family History Guide. We would all appreciate your support.