Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

There is a huge wave of genealogy videos (including mine)

 


Of course, the BYU Family History Library is not the only organization uploading genealogy videos but we do upload up to three or four new videos a week except when the school schedule slows things down. Here is one of my latest videos. 

Tips for Working Collaboratively on the FamilySearch Family Tree

I have also been posting a series of videos with Richard Miller of the GoldieMay.com website on his YouTube Channel. Here is the latest one in the series. 

Unrehearsed Genealogy Research, Episode 9: Irish Immigrant in Utah

We hope to average at least one of these videos a week but may be slowed down during the summer. 

Then there is MyHeritage Live on Facebook.com. Here is one of my recent videos for MyHeritage.com.

https://www.facebook.com/myheritage/videos/3105511106333617

You have to click on the link to see this video. 

Plus, there is always my own YouTube Channel. I am very slowly adding a video explaining each of the Rules of Genealogy. Here is a link to the first one.

https://youtu.be/ZDMAaYquNMU

I have also been making videos for the BYU Family History Library. Here is an example. 



Just in case you think I need to fill up some of my spare time, here is an article I wrote published in the Sons of the Utah Pioneers, Pioneer Magazine Volume 69, Number 1, 2022, page 22.


If you can think of any topic that you need addressed in a video or a written article, I would appreciate any and all suggestions. 


1 comment:

  1. Maybe, Heraldry
    Scotland
    Wales
    the unique places and things

    ReplyDelete