Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

A Personal Look at MyHeritage's AI Time Machine™

 

This is an AI product of a photo series I submitted to MyHeritage.com's AI Time Machine™. This is what I might have looked like if I have let my hair grow from a 1970s look which I might add would not be noticeably different than what many of the people around me look like today in 2022.  Before I give you some further looks from the AI generator, I guess it would be fair to add one of the original photos. 

Hmm. What if I decided that I liked the new look from MyHeritage? 

Here are several renditions of me as a prehistoric hunter.


Actually, my T-shirt would have fit right in. I do notice that I still don't get much of my hair on my head back. 

I notice my T-shirt also made it into Roman History with this collection of me as a Roman Legionary. 


I guess my heritage limited me from some possible historic figures but here is one with me as a Mayan, maybe because I speak Spanish and studied languages. 


What would happen if I showed up at the BYU Family History Library looking like one of these?

As you can see, this could go on indefinitely, but it would be a great way to spend an evening with friends. 

Here is the link to the website. https://www.myheritage.com/ai-time-machine

1 comment: