Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Relatives at RootsTech 2024

 


I guess I am not going to be inviting my cousins over for dinner. This is an interesting number that came in an email to me. Here is the web version from a screen shot on RootsTech.org. Obviously, your results might vary. You can click on the image to see a enlarged version. 




it is also obvious that the numbers between the first image which arrived by email and the second image that is a screenshot done on the day of this post. Is there some way that this information can be processed? I know I can look at a list, but why and how would I look at 6,000+ names or much less the 39,000+ in the email notice sent to me. If there are 39,210 of my relatives registered for RootsTech 2024, and if the number of registrants is 108,064, then I am related to a little more than 36% of the attendees or about one out every three people at the conference. 

I will be at RootsTech 2024 in person and teaching 3 live classes see this link.

I will also be teaching at the MyHeritage booth, the BYU booth, and The Family History Guide booth. Come and look me up. 

The Relatives at RootsTech is on the website at RootsTech.org and available as part of the RootsTech 2024 app for Android and iOS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment