Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Six-part 20 Year History of MyHeritage now on YouTube

 

https://youtu.be/iWXZLL180z8?si=t29TP8usaI6lUCrv

This is the trailer for this remarkable story of the 20-year growth of MyHeritage.com one of the most successful genealogy website company in the world. It has been my privilege to have been associated with them for much of that time. If you watch episode three you will see a picture of me and my wife which was used to promote the Photo Animation program that is one of incredible features of the MyHeritage.com website. I have hundreds of great memories from being involved with them and helping people learn about their own ancestral heritage from using MyHeritage. During the past year, I had a special experience help the MyHeritage engineers develop the MyHeritage Wiki. See https://www.myheritage.com/wiki/Home. I am proud to claim them as my friends. 

February 29th through March 2nd will be RootsTech 2024. MyHeritage will once again be there on the Expo floor and will presenting a series of classes. If you come to MyHeritage in person check the schedule for all the classes being taught by MyHeritage and look at the schedule of classes at the MyHeritage booth. I will be there on Thursday and Friday teaching a class. 

The most recent advanced programs released by MyHeritage are the AI Record Finder and the AI-Biographer™ 



I am sure we can see more great tech advancements in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment