Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, June 20, 2014

Hello Utah!

We moved our computers to our new (to us) home in Provo, Utah and that is where we are now. Goodbye to Mesa for now. Our house is still for sale in Mesa so if you know someone who needs a nice house it is on Trulia and Zillow at 3340 E. Fountain Street in Mesa, Arizona.

Our phone numbers and email will all remain the same.

Looking forward to working in the BYU Family History Library on the Brigham Young University Campus in the Harold B. Lee Library. Really sad about leaving all my friends in Mesa at the Mesa FamilySearch Library. No time for tears, too much work to do to move in completely. The usual house full of boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, my husband and I have moved seven times with his work. I found each move was a good time to reevaluate your "stuff" and donate what you don't need so someone else could use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you as you settle in to your new abode. Best wishes as you undertake new (ad)ventures.

    ReplyDelete