Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, September 15, 2023

Speaking at RootsTech Early

 

https://www.youtube.com/live/bw28BSGqCyY?si=TsVOYOYgmHzEpzGO

You might get a surprise if you watch the video I did for RootsTech.org on 13 September 2023. The presentation was part of an all-day live broadcast with presenters every hour. The videos are now up on the FamilySearch.org YouTube Channel. The BYU Library Family History Center also broadcast the video on the same day. It was an interesting experience and think this is the first time one of my presentations has be broadcast by FamilySearch for a long time, if ever. 

The RootsTech.org 2024 website will open officially for registration on 18 September 2023. I will be presenting a series of three live classes at RootsTech 2024 with the title of "Using Artificial Intelligence Tools to Expand Your Genealogical Research Universe." I don't yet know if all or any one of them will be broadcast online, but meanwhile I will be writing about the impact of AI and probably will have a few videos on the subject on the BYU Library Family History YouTube Channel

If you want to start now learning about what I think about the impact of all the new AI programs and how it is changing genealogical research, see this recent video. 


https://youtu.be/PlQK78VmpXE?si=hJli-qj9HVWyiiFd

No comments:

Post a Comment