Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Understanding User Changes to the FamilySearch Family Tree


 Understanding user changes to the FamilySearch Family Tree

My plan is to take some of the topics raised by my blog posts and turn them into videos. How many I do depends on my time and energy. They are mostly uncut and unedited commentaries. If you want to see more subscribe to my channel, if not, read the blog posts. I will also be adding videos on other topics. I guess I have more to say than all the videos on the Brigham Young University Family History Library Channel and The Family History Guide Channel and elsewhere on Education.MyHeritage.com and other places on the internet I probably don't remember or even know about. 



Just remember, if you are ever plagued by insomnia, you have an almost instant cure from listening to my videos. Take care, don't overdo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment