Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, November 26, 2021

RootsTech 2022 Coming Soon

 


I just uploaded my video for RootsTech 2022, I have been doing more than one video a week for a long time, so adding another one for RootsTech 2022 had to be put in the queue. You realize, of course, that RootsTech 2022 is going to online just as it was last year; 100% virtual and 100% free. I have been wondering how they think we will all go back and pay to go in person but who knows.

Now about RootsTech 2022. Here is what is coming. 
  • Inspiring keynote speakers
  • Unlimited access to over 1,500 sessions
  • Expo Hall with companies from around the world
  • Playlists, chat, and much more
There were well over a million people who came online for the conference in 2021 and I expect a lot more in 2022. By the way, all the sessions from 2021 are still online and free. Some of the videos The Family History Guide put up last year have had thousands of views. You can view the past presentations from the current website. Here is a screenshot of the 2022 website for RootsTech. 


https://www.familysearch.org/rootstech/next/

No comments:

Post a Comment