Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Genealogy Research Live and Unrehearsed on Goldie May Episode #2

 

https://youtu.be/1tiVSKOazmg

You can see how Richard Miller and I approach genealogical research issues in each episode of our Live and Unrehearsed series of videos. We are probably going to switch back and forth between my own issues and Richard's. We will also be inviting people to come on for our short half-hour episodes with their own challenges in the future. We want to keep the format to 30 minutes so that would be the only restraint. I have been working with the Family History Library in Salt Lake City since last year and have done hundreds of these short consultations and I think that format is helpful. If you are interested in participating, we intend to do one a week, but I suppose we could squeeze in another one or two if there is a demand. All the sessions will be recorded live and edited. 

Let me know at genealogyarizona@gmail.com if you are interested in being featured in one of the episodes. You will have to sign a release so we can post the episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment