Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, March 11, 2023

RootsTech 2023 Days #1 and #2: Back to in-person visits with old friends and people from around the world


 It took us a while to recover from being mostly on our feet and talking from three and half days. I am just now catching up from processing all the new information learned during RootsTech 2023. I ended up presenting 10 times and talking to hundreds of people. 

My wife worked at The Family History Guide booth the entire time and on Saturday, neither of us had time to stop or eat until everyone was leaving. 

I would have written more during the conference except that the Wi-Fi did not work and even the hotspot on my phone would not connect. 

I really enjoyed talking with old and new friends and seeing people after such a long time away. I am presenting a class this week on some of the most noteworthy genealogical innovations this week and I will post a link as soon as it is uploaded to YouTube.com. Both my wife, Ann and I were featured in the RootsTech Thank You video on the startup page of the RootsTech.org website along with several of my friends. 


Remember you have hundreds of videos to watch on the website. Take some time to learn something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment