Yes, this says exactly what it means. The Sunday classes and webinars during the week are now canceled. I suggest you click on the above link and read the entire statement. The statement contains links to the following:
- Kathryn Grant: Goldenrod Genealogy (https://www.goldenrodgenealogy.com)
- James Tanner: Genealogy's Star (https://genealogysstar.blogspot.com)
When you read this blog, you should now see a link to my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/@jamestanner45
If you need to talk to me directly, I suggest we use the BYU Library Family History Center Virtual Help Desk. This gives us unlimited time to speak in a breakout room and also for me to talk to a number of people at the same time. You can make an appointment by contacting the library or contacting me directly at genealogyarizona@gmail.com This address has been genealogyarizona@gmail.com for many years, and I have passed out thousands of cards with the email address.
Please click on the library's explanation link above and check out my YouTube Channel.
Thanks for you patience in this change.
No comments:
Post a Comment