Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Thanks to Heather Rojo at Nutfield Genealogy, Angela at What Was Their Story and Randy Seaver at Genea-Musings for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger award. Apparently, this is sort-of a chain letter kind of thing but I'll go along for the ride. Here is my list of seven things about myself:

1. I have only two of the Mayflower Passengers as my ancestors, so far.
2. My great-grandfather arrived in Arizona in 1877 in a wagon and never left.
3. I trace my Tanner family line back to 1680 in Rhode Island.
4. One of my ancestors, John Tanner, just had a feature movie made about his life.
5. I have been working on my genealogy for over 27 years.
6. I still work full time as an attorney.
7. I have 28 grandchildren and one on the way.

Here are my nominations for Kreative Blogger:

1. Amy with TheAncestorFiles.
2. Lisa Burks I love Headstones Adventures in grave hunting.
3. John D. Reid Anglo-Celtic Connections.
4. Lorine with Olive Tree Genealogy Blog. Hope the surgery goes well.
5. Renee Zamora Renee's Genealogy Blog.
6. Taneya Koonce Taneya's Genealogy Blog.
7. Janet Hovorka The Chart Chick.

There are really a lot of good blogs out there, but these are a few I find helpful and interesting.

1 comment:

  1. We have 3 Mayflower ancestors - Francis Cooke, John Warren (the son of Francis who married Sarah Warren), and Richard Warren. :)

    ReplyDelete