Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Photos on Google Earth

Just a short note of news, many of my photos that I feature in PhotoArizona360.blogspot.com are now online in Google Earth. If you go to Arizona and zoom in on Mesa, you can see the little icons for 360Cities.net where the photos are hosted. This is what I do in my spare time. Here is an example of the interior of the Tabernacle at Temple Square that I took while I was in Utah attending the BYU Family History and Genealogy Conference.


You can view other photos by clicking on the links. Right now, I have about 50 or so I have taken recently yet to be put online. Just so you know that law, writing, genealogy and camping are not all that I do.

1 comment:

  1. Since this is unusual, I am calling to your attention that this panarama was extraordinarily slow to focus.
    I am aware that the problem could be caused by (1) the new Lion operating system for the Mac (and/or Firefox 5.0.1, which is also fairly new); (2) how internet provider which has been providing very slow feeds all summer; (3) an overload on the server.
    In fact, any of the above would be the most likely cause. I am bringing this to your attention only because there is a slight possiblitly that your software had a problem and you would wish to know about this. We will leave the probable causes up to the whimsey of internet fate.
    Thank you for wonderful pictures!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete