Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Sunday, September 7, 2014

MyHeritage Founder & CEO Gilad Japhet - Savior of the Lost Artworks

I heard the story of the lost artworks and Gilad Japhet's efforts to return the artwork to its rightful owners when I was at RootsTech this past March. I am really happy to see this news account with more of the story. If you do nothing else today, take time to hear what MyHeritage.com and Gilad Japhet have done.



I think more of us need to realize that genealogy is more than an idle pastime. Knowledge of our ancestors can literally change our lives and change the lives of those around us.

My wife and I have both benefited from the MyHeritage.com technology. We have found documents and people in our family lines that neither of us suspected existed.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so wonderful and amazing. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete