Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Find Your Relatives at RootsTech Connect 2021

 

https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/relatives-at-rootstech-connect-2021/

If you have registered for RootsTech Connect 2020, you can sign up to have both an online and mobile connection to those of your relatives that have registered for this year's free, completely online conference. Bear in mind, that as of today, there are already over 260,000 registrants. Here is what the link to my relatives shows me on the day this post was written. 

Due to the fact that I have over 30,000 DNA matches on Ancestry.com and almost 12,000 on MyHeritage.com, I am not a bit surprised. I have at least a half a dozen relatives who live in my immediate neighborhood. Guess what? You likely have the same number as I do but you may not be aware of who they are. My huge number comes from doing genealogy for almost 40 years now. 

For the instructions about how to find your relatives click on this link:

https://www.familysearch.org/blog/en/relatives-at-rootstech-connect-2021/

No comments:

Post a Comment