Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Always new videos from the BYU Family History Library


 The BYU Family History Library YouTube Channel has over 16.4K subscribers and close to 800 videos. As of the date of this post, there have been 1,313,685 views. We are still averaging about 3 to 4 new videos a week. Most of my own videos average about 5 to 8 hours of preparation time. The recent equipment video series takes even more time per video. This video has had more than 7 thousand views in the last month. 


How Do I Search for My Ancestors Online?

There is no other practical way I could teach thousands of people with the same presentation. Although I keep writing, It is evident that the frequency of my writing suffers in direct proportion to the number of videos I have waiting to be completed and posted. You can easily get access to this ongoing explosion of videos by subscribing to our YouTube Channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment