Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Register for Free for RootsTech Connect

 

https://www.rootstech.org/?lang=eng

Quoting from the startup page:

Introducing RootsTech Connect: A Free Online Conference Experience

For the first time ever, the world’s largest family celebration event will be entirely virtual and completely free. Get ready to celebrate shared connections with people from around the world. Connect with friends, your family, your past, and your heritage and homelands—all from the comfort of your home and in your browser.

While I was living on the East Coast, I was unable to attend RootsTech 2018 in person. Obviously, the new format due to the pandemic would have solved that problem. RootsTech has always had some classes online but this time, they will all be online. Life is always interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. Because of a back surgery that I am having, I will be recovering for the month of February. The only way I can see any of the Rootstech is by computer. This will be a nice change.

    ReplyDelete