Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Google's Shutdown of Google+

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/9217723?hl=en
Google has announced that Google+ will shut down in April 2019. However, I am presently not able to easily post my blogs or anything else to the website. If you have been following my blogs on Google+, I suggest that you now follow or at least like my Facebook page for Genealogy's Star where I will be posting links to all of my various blog posts. Also, see @Genealogysstar.

https://www.facebook.com/Genealogysstar/?ref=bookmarks
If you have some kind of aversion to Facebook, then you could subscribe with FeedBurner or by email. There are links to subscribe located in the information on the right-hand sidebar of my posts.



You can follow my blog, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad..., by following my Facebook page or by email with the link in the sidebar. My third blog, WalkingArizona,  also has a link to follow the blog in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment