Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Legacy Family Tree Webinars Celebrates 10th Anniversary

 

https://familytreewebinars.com/intermediate_page.php?diply_nm=top10


As I remember, I was in attendance at either the first broadcast webinar or one very close to the first. I do remember a discussion with Geoff Rasmussen about the "new" technology. That now seems like a really long time ago especially since being online with webinars is now an integral part of my ongoing life. I have no exact idea how many I have done but it is probably somewhere over 200 best guess. Some of them have not been recorded but most of them are on the Brigham Young University Family History Library YouTube Channel. I have also done a couple for Legacy Family Tree and also a few for MyHeritage

In celebration of the Anniversary, Legacy Family Tree is unlocking the top webinar from each year and making them free for 10 days. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/top10 to watch.

There will also be discounts for new webinar memberships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment