Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, March 28, 2022

New Videos Every Week on the BYU Family History Library YouTube Channel

 


With over 600 videos, the Brigham Young University Family History Library YouTube Channel keeps growing with 4 or 5 new videos every week. I am sure you can find videos with subjects that will help you with your genealogical research. My latest video is Beginning African American Research, and it should uploaded shortly. The last video I did that is already on the Channel is Beginning Native American Research. These videos are recordings of the Sunday Classes that are presented by the BYU Family History Library every week that the library is open. We also have webinars, weekday classes, indexing classes, and regularly produced short instructional videos. 

I will also be starting another series of videos focusing on how to approach specific research problems. These videos will be hosted on the Goldie May YouTube channel. I will be writing about these videos as they are uploaded. 

I am also scheduled for some MyHeritage Facebook Live presentations. You can watch for these on the MyHeritage Facebook Video page. Some of these videos are also featured on the MyHeritage Education Pages. 

I had several videos for RootsTech 2022 including this one. 



I am averaging more than one new video a week and some weeks I have three or even four. I realize with all the genealogy videos now being produced that it is impossible to even be aware of all of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment