Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Thursday, June 30, 2022

MyHeritage's Theory of Family Relativity™ is updated with 25,636,711 Theories

 

The MyHeritage.com Theories of Family Relativity™ pull together billions of data points across family tree profiles and historical records to provide theories of how you and your DNA matches could be related. I currently have 196 such matches. The main value of these "theories" is to supplement and confirm the data I have accumulated over the past 40 years. Some of the paths examine relationships that connect through my 3rd Great-grandfathers or Grandmothers. I must admit that many of the people I am matched to are complete strangers and I would never have guessed a relationship absent a DNA test. 

To take advantage of this service you most certainly need a family tree on the MyHeritage website and also have a MyHeritage DNA test or have uploaded the DNA data from another test. You can learn more about this feature from the following video from Education.MyHeritage.com website. 

https://youtu.be/4BP60GUtQxQ

Using the Theory of Family Relativity™ to Research DNA Matches by Ran Snir

No comments:

Post a Comment