A Website in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Hebrew greets anyone interested in Jewish Genealogy Software. The program, DoroTree 2.1, has a multitude of unique features:
- Easy to use entry screens.
- Complete bi-lingual capability.
- Optional Hebrew data entry
- Yahrzeit Reports.
- Customisable graphic reports with pictures.
- Hebrew-Gregorian date conversion.
- Special Holocaust commemoration features.
- Direct Internet access to Jewish genealogy sites.
- Family web page creation.
- Unlimited multimedia storage.
- Compatible with Windows '98, ME, NT4, 2000 and XP
To quote their Website, DoroTree performs simultaneously in two character sets: Latin characters (English, French, German, Spanish or Portuguese) on the left and Hebrew on the right. (You can type in and display Hebrew characters without a Hebrew operating system. A virtual Hebrew keyboard is supplied with the program.)
Having studied Hebrew, I very much appreciate the utility of a bilingual program.