Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Off to see FamilySearch in Salt Lake City

I was extremely surprised to receive an invitation to attend a one day Bloggers' Event in Salt Lake City, Utah hosted by FamilySearch. From the agenda on Thursday, October 21, 2010, it looks like a very full day of activities. I am currently on my way to Salt Lake, sitting in the Phoenix Airport. My wife and I are going to spend the week in Utah visiting family and also attend the event. I will attend the event, she will stay with my daughters and their families.

I have quite a list of questions to ask and it looks like most of them will be covered in some form or another by the presenters. I will be reporting as much as I can. Just for information sake, I use a MacBookPro with a WiFi Hot Spot Internet connection. It should work from almost everywhere without problems. I look forward to reporting any new developments. I also am looking forward to meeting some of the Bloggers in person that, up to this time, I have only had the opportunity of reading about. Since I am still employed full time, I have not had the opportunity to travel to many of the conferences where I would have contact with the Bloggers.

Stay tuned. The list of Bloggers includes twelve names, I hope to meet them all there in Salt Lake.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to meeting you in person, James.

    ReplyDelete