Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Online Digital Newspaper Collections by State -- Now Complete

Finished

This marks the completion of the Online Digital Newspaper Collections by State. The list is now finished. In making this very long list and long project, I found so many interesting, and I am sure, unused websites. After searching the Web for months, I am pretty certain this is most complete list available with the possible exception of the Library of Congress. 

You might also want to check out my previous list of Online Digital Maps.

Any suggestions for the next list?

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful resource! I have had great luck with the Door County Wisconsin site you listed. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about free digital books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a URL to get to your newspaper collection site? When I click the green underlined link, it just sends me back to this page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the link is in the first sentence. But here it is again, just in case http://genealogysstar.blogspot.com/2014/07/online-digital-newspaper-collections-by.html

      Delete