Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Genealogy's Star on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Genealogysstar/?ref=bookmarks
One of the more interesting parts of technology is the constant changes taking place every day. Over the past few years, I have seen a marked transition from individual blogging to Facebook.com. Well, I am still maintaining my blogs, but at the same time, I am posting all three of the blogs on my Genealogy's Star Facebook page. So, if you are now focusing on Facebook to the exclusion of other online venues, you can see all three blogs posted on one page. I am not sold on Facebooks interface for writing or composing posts so a transition to Facebook alone will probably never happen.

By the way, it helps to "Like" a Facebook page even if you don't want to look at it all the time. You can find the page easily by searching for @genealogysstar.


No comments:

Post a Comment