Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ron Tanner speaks on FamilySearch Family Tree

Since I was traveling to and attending the Family History Expo in Springfield, Illinois, I missed attending the BYU Genealogy and Family History Conference in Provo, Utah. One do the things I missed was a presentation by Ron Tanner about FamilySearch Family Tree. So far, I have found a few reports of what he had to say. If you would like to keep up with the latest news on Family Tree, I suggest the following sites:
If you happen to have links to any other accounts of the presentation, let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Go to: familysearch.org
    Click: Roots Tech Recap box on top right of page
    Scroll to Friday 11:00 am speaker: Ron Tanner
    Excellent, Excellent presentation! jkbangor84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete