Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Week Without the Internet


Even though I long ago left the school system, because of my grandchildren and children, our lives are still governed by the academic calendar. This becomes doubly apparent because of our involvement with the Brigham Young University Family History Library. Subsequently, school vacations become an opportunity to travel and visit places we haven't been before. The week of April 2nd to the 9th is Spring Break in Utah and we will be visiting some places that have no internet service. Usually, this means that when I return, I will have literally hundreds of email messages.

Because we are taking a break from our electronic connections, you will see a break from my usual posting. Take this as an opportunity to read some of the thousands of past posts that you may have missed. See you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment