Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, June 29, 2018

Technology and Family History: A Perfect Match



James Tanner-Technology and Genealogy: A Perfect Match

Well, I am back doing webinars for the Brigham Young University Family History Library.  You can see my latest addition above. But the wonderful folks at the BYU FHL have been uploading videos all along while we have been digitizing records here in Annapolis, Maryland at the Maryland State Archive. If you want to read about our FamilySearch Mission, you can see my posts on my other blog, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad...

Check out all the new videos on the BYU FHL YouTube Channel. Here is a screenshot of the Channel page with a link to the Channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7hqNOQt-2AfeVEpDuc7sCA/featured
I have webinars planned for July and August and on into the Fall. Check the BYU FHL website for the schedules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment