Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, April 19, 2019

Exploring Genealogy Series #2 Working with Sources on Ancestry.com


Exploring Genealogy Series #2 Working with Sources on Ancestry.com

This is a new series of videos called Exploring Genealogy. This segment is #2 in the series. These videos are being posted on both my Rejoice and be exceeding glad... blog and on Genealogy's Star. I have been working for a couple of months renewing my video skills. I assure you they will improve over time. I have found that I can produce a video faster, in some cases, than I can write a blog post. This is certainly true of this video about sources on Ancestry.com.

These videos are being posted on my own YouTube Channel which hasn't been used for years. I will be updating the Channel as I go along and adding more videos. Please take a second to click on the subscribe button.

No comments:

Post a Comment