Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, December 21, 2020

Who was that masked man?

 

Courtesy of MyHeritage.com, we got a few of these really nice face masks. For all my friends out there, this is officially what I look like lately. I decided to add a couple of more photos just in case you see me with one of the alternatives and don't recognize me immediately. 

Things are really getting worse almost every day in Utah and about everywhere else but we see a light at the end of the tunnel if the vaccines become available. 

Hmm. this might be the start of something here on my blog. Maybe I should include a photo with every post? However, this might get me kicked off of Facebook just like they did with my other blog. Here is a link to a MyHeritage blog entitled, "Unmasking Pandemic Masks, Then and Now."

1 comment: