Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Introduction Week -- Day Three, Still waiting for FamilySearch Family Tree

By today, I am starting to think that whoever sent out the notice that something was going to happen this week with FamilySearch Family Tree was likely a little premature in their assessment of the challenges of introducing a new online program. In addition, it is apparent that the RSS Feed for the FamilySearch Blog does not work. I have "subscribed" multiple times and I still find blog posts there that never show up in Google Reader or Feedly. Hmm. Sounds like complaining day to me! Better change my attitude.

Since I don't see any changes. I suppose I will wait and write something when I do.

2 comments:

  1. I just checked FamilySearch.org "Help" and I find that there is a new FSFT users guided dated Oct 31, 2012. Thought you would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Upon further review" the updated users guide I found only shows in Google Chrome, Not Mozilla Firefox?

    ReplyDelete