Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Overson Negative Project -- Grandmothers

I mentioned before that I am in the process of digitizing thousands of negatives, including old glass negatives taken by my Great-grandmother Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson. Today, in developing some of the negatives I had photographed, I found several showing different grandmothers. I thought I would share those photos going back to my Great-great-grandmothers.

Here they are:

This is my Great-grandmother Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson (b. 1878, d. 1968)


This is my Great-grandmother Francis Ann Thomas Christensen (b. 1864, d. 1950)


This is my Great-great-grandmother Margaret Jarvis (b. 1857, d. 1934). She is surrounded by her daughters, including my Great-grandmother Margaret Godfrey Jarvis Overson (b. 1878, d. 1968) on the right in the back standing.


This is my Great-great-grandmother Mary Kjerstine Christensen Oveson (b. 1846, d. 1922)


This is my Grandmother Eva Margaret Overson Tanner (b. 1897, d. 1932)



1 comment: