Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Photo Discoveries comes to MyHeritage (#13)


#RootsTech is always an exciting and information packed event for me and the rest of the genealogical community. It is also so busy that I seldom have time to write about all the things I learn. I have two choices. I can write and not talk or I can talk and not write. I choose to talk. Here is one of the most dramatic announcements of the entire conference from MyHeritage.com.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce the launch of Photo Discoveries™, an exciting new feature unique to MyHeritage that fulfills this goal. Photo Discoveries makes it easy for you to add photographs to people in your family tree who currently do not have any photos, in just a few clicks, based on the work of other users. Many of us cherish the emotional moment when we see for the first time a photograph of our ancestor or relative whom we’ve never seen before. Photo Discoveries can make those special moments happen for you too! Even experienced genealogists are in for a treat.
 I will have a lot more to say about this when it appears in the website. But for more information, go to "Introducing Photo Discoveries™" Remember, MyHeritage.com has over 200 million photographs online from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment