Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Friday, February 10, 2017

#RootsTech 2017 in Brief: Notes from the Conference -- #11


2017 RootsTech Day in Review: Thursday - Discover Your Personal Journey

Another busy day at RootsTech 2017. The weather was beautiful and warm and we had a good time talking and meeting with old friends and making some new ones. I started into my schedule of short, mini-classes for The Family History Guide and talked to people all day. 

I have so much more to write but when you are going to the Conference at 7:30 am and returning after 10:00 pm at night and spending every minute talking and presenting, it is hard to get in any extra writing. Sorry. Stay tuned, I have a lot to say about MyHeritage.com and many others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment