Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, June 22, 2020

MyHeritage Photo Enhancer goes Viral


MyHeritage Photo Enhancer Goes Viral: One Million Photos Already Enhanced!

If you haven't seen or heard of the MyHeritage Photo Enhancer you are in for your own "Wow" moment when you take the time to look at the examples in the above blog post. Here is the link again just in case you can't figure out to click on the link below the screenshot. 


Here is an example of an enhanced and colorized photo from my own relatives' photos showing the before and after. 


As I have said before, this is not a process I could do with any of my tools as a professional photographer. I used to always say that you couldn't correct a blurred image. Now, I have to change my entire idea of what can and cannot be done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment