Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Introducing SuperSearch by MyHeritage.com

Here is a quote from an email from Mark Olson of MyHeritage.com

Today, we released our new search engine - SuperSearch -which transforms family history research into a more global, more accessible and more engaging experience than ever before. It has been running in Beta for a few months, but today is its official launch date.

Every day, large numbers of historical records and data are being added and we also plan to have our time-saving Record Matching technology up and running in a few weeks. Watch for more information - we'll let you know when Record Matching is live!

SuperSearch is an exciting new service that adds color to family history, improves by the day, and which positions MyHeritage as a top player in the historical content market.

There is a little more information in this video on YouTube:




I will check it out and let you know what I think.

2 comments:

  1. What a rush that must have been to confirm! Thanks for sharing this story. I've been enjoying your blog since I stumbled across it while researching some of my Canadian heritage withfamily trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today they also opened a service that plunders your costly research to earn more money.
    I have to pay to add and publish my information and now I have to pay extra to find information brought together by the millions of customers of Myheritage. A service that still contains many errors in their software when you are Dutch!

    ReplyDelete