The features required to add new people to Family Tree and fix relationships between people are in the works. We may be taking Family Tree offline for a short period of time while we add this new functionality. When this functionality is completed, you will be able to:
- Add parents, children, and spouses to families.
- Remove people from families where they do not belong.
- Change the record of an incorrectly linked parent or spouse for the correct record.
- Add, change, and delete marriage events (dates and places of marriage, divorce, and so forth).
- Add change and delete relationship types between parents and children. (The relationship types are biological, step, guardianship, adopted, and other.)
- Add sources to parent-child and couple relationships.
- See a history of all changes made to relationships and undo changes if needed.
I am looking forward to the changes. I have a lot of corrections to do on the information that was ported over from New.FamilySearch.org.